// Our modern Air Drying Systems have some special and unique characteristics:
- Heating the air with different heat sources is now possible (steam, gas, hot-water, thermal oil, or electrical).
- The air volume of each interim dryer can be regulated from 0-100% by an electronic control flap.
- The operator can control the power consumption by adjusting the temperature set point.
- Our use of frequency-converter controlled ventilators based on air volume needs reduces power consumption.
- Our unique widths adjustment feature allows the operator to adjust the drying widths required delivers (25% energy saving).
- The Intelligent air volume management using only the required air volume results in an average 30% energy savings.
- The Intelligent control of the dryers ensures the wait-time for warm-up is reduced to a minimum2) The air volume of each interim dryer can be regulated from 0-100% by an electronic control flap.
These unique features designed in our Air-dryer system compares favourably to the results using an IR dryer
// The big advantage: energy sources other than electricity can be used to heat the air like steam, gas, hot-water and thermal oil.
// The Duo-Technik engineering department will adapt the design of our equipment to meet our customer’s needs.
Contact us and we will create a solution to meet your individual requirements.