// It can't get any smaller!
The high-speed air dryer was specifically developed for printing machines where
- there is not enough space for a standard hot air dryer
- the installation of an infrared dryers for safety reasons is not suitable
Here are the particulars of our high-speed air dryers:
- they require minimal space (2 to 5 inches) for the installation of an interim dryer.
- Small diameter supply air piping (1.25")
- Extremely safe, no fire hazard
The hot air is generated using a special oil-free compressor. The temperature of the is increased by compressing it. At pressures between 30 and 50 PSI, drying temperatures between 140 ° F and 410 ° F can be achieved. By adjusting the air pressure the operator can set the temperature required.
The compressors can be equipped with soft starter or a frequency converter. When equipped with frequency converters also individual interim dryers can be controlled, reducing energy consumption. This allows the high-speed air dryer, despite using electrical energy to be more energy efficient than an infrared dryer.
We have 50 high-speed air dryers in service world-wide. You can read about our satisfied customers and their results in the "Cost Effective Solution" brochure.