Magnetic Ink Filter
// Filtering ink is often overlooked, but should never be forgotten!
Usually uncovered, the ink pail is a catch-all for all kinds of debris and contaminants. An in-line corrosion-resistant coating filter designed to remove ferrous (doctor blade wear) and non-ferrous contaminating particles. The filter using powerful rare-earth magnets housed in a conical shaped tube is designed to ensure efficient coating flow- through with little or no turbulence.
- Protect your aniloxes and printing plates
- Say good-bye to contamination
- Tool-free easy maintenance
// It is easy to maintain
Unscrew the knob, remove the cap, and the strainer and just wipe down the magnetic tube - the collected metallic particles will fall off on the rag because of the non-magnetic tube tip
NO TOOLS OR FUSSING REQUIRED!
// Guaranteed satisfaction
- Dampens coating flow surges
- Increases anilox lifetime
- Improves coating consistency
- Reduces print defects
- Improves print quality
- Removes ferrous particles from coatings
- Reduces coating clogging
- Maintains debris-free coatings
- Increases press uptime
- Easy tool-free maintenance